In an effort to lessen the financial burden being experienced by our membership, we have created a list of offers to help you and your family at this time.
Two-month extensions on all consumer loans between 3/16/20-04/30/20.
- To request a two month extension on your consumer loan, please click here to submit a Skip-A-Pay Form. There is no fee to apply however your loan will continue to accrue interest during the skipped months. Please allow up to 3 days for your request to be processed. If you have our mobile app, you will see if the extension has been processed when visiting your loan history page.
Minimum payments for VISA Credit Cards can be skipped during April and May.
- If you are a LFCU Visa Credit Card cardholder, you can skip up to two monthly Visa payments. No minimum payment will be due until the month of June 2020. However, your account will accrue interest during the waived months. Under these current circumstances you can rest easy regarding another bill that may set you back.
Mortgage extensions for members experiencing hardship between 3/16/20-4/30/20
- If you have experienced loss of pay, increased costs due to caring for a family, or have lost your job/put in layoff status, you may be eligible to extend your mortgage payment. Please contact our Mortgage Department to request more info and start the process.
ATM Fee Refunds for all ATM Fee’s.
- To encourage remote services we have decided to refund ALL ATM surcharges to allow members FREE access to all ATM’s. We continue to encourage use of our remote services to reduce overall wait times. You’ll see your refund be processed by the end of each business day.
- As an added service all ATM cash withdrawal limits have been increased to $1000 to allow members to access cash.
Student Loan Forbearance
- Up to 90 day forbearance on student loans for borrowers experiencing a hardship due to COVID-19. For more information please call 888.549.9050 or visit our student loan website by clicking here.
Need more help getting through the pandemic due to reduced income? Contact our loan department for options.
Our lobby will be closed for general use beginning 03/17/2020. Our drive-thru will remain open during regular business hours which are Monday-Friday from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and Sunday 10:30 am to 1:30 pm. If you need assistance please call us at 906-341-5866.
To read more about our previous statements click below: