Welcome to Limestone Federal Credit Union! Now that you’ve opened an account and are officially a member-owner of LFCU, we want to make sure that you are using your membership to the fullest. We offer various services for you, many of which can be accessed remotely from your mobile device and/or computer, making it easy to manage your finances in the comfort of your home. To kick it off, here’s a checklist of the Top 5 Things to Accomplish within your first few days as a new member.
Download our Mobile App
- Our mobile app gives you the easiest, most convenient way to accomplish various banking tasks. When you have the LFCU Mobile App, you have a powerful financial tool in the palm of your hand. Make transfers, check your balance, pay bills, and more right at your fingertips
Follow us on Social Media.
- Do you have a Facebook account? Head over to our Facebook Page and give us a Like! Stay up-to-date on member benefits, holiday hours, community involvement, and tons more just by following us. We’re also on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube so show some love for your credit union!
Get set up and approved for RDC.
- Can’t get to us before 5:30pm to cash your check? No worries! We offer Remote Deposit where you snap a picture of your paycheck through our mobile app and as long as it was sent before 4pm that business day, it will be processed and into your account same day. Just give a call to get set up.
Sign up for Bill Pay.
- Never forget a payment again. With Bill Pay, you can set up recurring payments for your monthly bills, and even make one-time transfers to people, banks, and credit unions.
Start racking up LFCU Rewards points.
- Our Debit and Visa Cards earn you cash back, discounted gas, gift cards, and more. You’ll earn 1 reward point for every 2 dollars you spend with your debit card when you swipe as “credit”, and 1 reward point for every 1 dollar you spend with your Visa credit card. Get paid to spend! Register your Debit Card or Visa Credit Card here.
We always look forward to seeing your smiling faces in the lobby, as we are open 7 days a week, but if you need any assistance with these products and services, don’t hesitate to contact us.