Take Complimentary to the Next Level
Our free checking account comes with all the bells and whistles, but without any annoying extra fees. It’s completely free from start to finish, and it’s a breeze to set up.
- Free e-statements
- Convenient debit card
- No minimum balance
- No transaction fees or per check fees
- No monthly maintenance fees
- You must reside in any of the following counties: Schoolcraft, Alger, Delta, Luce, or Mackinac.
- Have a valid, unexpired photo ID
- Have an active Savings Account with a minimum of $5.00 deposited (We can do this at the same time of opening your Checking Account)
There is no minimum balance requirement to open your Checking Account.
A Debit Card is not automatically ordered when the Checking Account is created. If you’re interested in receiving a Debit Card please contact us and we’ll get it started.
Anyone can deposit money into an account, but they will not receive a receipt. Only the person(s) on the account can get information and/or withdraw money.
If you do not have a joint holder or beneficiary listed, your account will go to your estate or, if unclaimed, will be escheated to the state.
A joint holder has equal rights to all money in the account and can make decisions about the money, just as you can, without your permission. A beneficiary is someone who will receive all remaining funds after you pass away and after any listed joint holders pass away.
Yes! We will need a copy of their social security card and any school photo ID, driver’s permit, or licenses.
Check It Out
Give us a call or stop by to open a checking account today.