Is your current mortgage working for you?
Buying a home is one of the biggest purchases any of us makes. That’s why you want the best possible deal, but things don’t always work out. If you’ve been shopping around for a lower rate, maybe it’s time to explore Limestone. We’d love to show you how much interest you can save.
¹Published rates effective 03/04/2020 and is the lowest possible rate. Actual rate may be higher based on borrowers credit score, ability to repay, and term. Rates shown are an example and do not qualify as an offer. APR is based on $100,000.00 loan, at 2.99%, for 120 months. Actual APR may be higher.
- Lower your monthly payments
- Enjoy a much lower rate
- Expect world-class service
Lis was outstanding! She was efficient, professional, and communicated every detail so well. She made me feel confident in the organization that was taking care of my business.Dan, LFCU Member Since 1991
- Proof of Income - Two years of Income Tax Returns including W-2's
- Two most recent pay-stubs from all borrowers (must be within 30 days)
- Two months bank statements for all liquid accounts
- Proof of child support, alimony, or separate maintenance (paid or received)
- Proof of paid property taxes
- Copy of homeowners insurance policy
- Payoff on current mortgage
- Copy of most recent appraisal
- Copy of Driver's License and one other source of identification - Social Security Card, Debit or Credit Card, etc
It all starts here
Ready to review your options? Start exploring with this quick and easy application.