Remote Deposit Capture lets you deposit checks into your Limestone Federal Credit Union account using the camera on your mobile device! Read through our tips below to make sure you process your deposit correctly so you can get your money quickly and easily.
How do I deposit a check through the mobile app?
- Before submitting your Remote Deposit, please make sure you sign the back of your check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only” underneath your signature (this is a requirement from the Fed and, if not endorsed properly, could result in your check being returned and your deposit delayed).
- Open your app and click the menu button in the top left-hand corner. Click “Deposit Check” and then “Make a deposit.” Follow the prompts to continue. If it’s your first time you will need to be approved by an LFCU staff member. Please call us at 906-341-5866 or text 906-341-3118 to request this feature.
Is there a limit of how much money I can deposit using this feature?
- If this is your first remote deposit, you have an inital dollar limit of $600.00. This is ALL subject to change upon request and membership. If your check is more than $600 please call us or text us right away!
- To view deposit limits specific to you, open the app, click “Deposit Check”, click “Make a Deposit” and then click “Deposit Limits.”
How soon will my check deposit be available?
- All checks deposited before 4pm, Monday through Friday, will be posted and available by end of the same business day. Anything deposited after 4pm will be posted the following business day. Ex: a check posted on 5pm on Friday will NOT post until Monday morning.
How many checks can I deposit using this feature?
- You are allowed 5 remote deposits in one day.
- You are allowed 10 remote deposits in each month.
- These limits can increase upon request.
If you still have questions please contact us, we’re always here to help!